As Catholics, our call is to be stewards of the gifts given to us by God and to use those gifts to benefit all. Sacred Heart Religious Education Office relies heavily on the stewardship of many parishioners. We have three catechist opportunties to share the Catholic faith with the children of Sacred Heart parish: Parish School of Religion, Jesus and Me, and Children's Litugy of the Word. You may review the specifics by selecting the correct category on the left under the sub menu.
ARE YOU BEING CALLED TO BE A CATECHIST?
- The best way to learn about the Catholic faith is to teach.
- Your own faith will come alive.
- You become an active participant in one of the essential responsibilities of the Church community.
- You assist in bringing Christ to children.
- You practice stewardship.
- You show your own family that you value the Catholic faith.
- You become a role model to children.
- You bring joy!